Abby had a big first today. She went poo poo in the potty. We are going to start the formal potty training process next week. The only thing we need to do before that is wait for the Paci Fairy to come and take her pacifiers to the little babies. I think that the fairy is going to come tonight. I'm not looking forward to her withdrawal period; however, I am looking forward to her addiction being over. She really will be a big girl soon.
Now that the weather is perfect, we have been enjoying spending as much time as we can outdoors. We are regulars at the Zoo, and we are starting to go to some of the Fall festivals. We also play at our friends' houses often.
I'm back! I've recently changed jobs and I'm really happy and finally I am not too tired to start thinking about things like posting the cute pictures that I've been taking. This weekend I've posted all of our pictures from June until now on our Shutterfly account. Our camera was at Mel's house for a month, but we were still able to take some pictures.
I'm sad because I went through and removed all of the cute videos that used to be posted on our blog from the site. Motionbox (where our videos were stored) was bought by Snapfish and they removed all of our videos. I know that there is still an error on the page... and I haven't figured out where that is from yet. I'll find it eventually. I learned that I was able to upload videos to Shutterfly, so I will be posting new ones on the blog. Other videos will be uploaded the the site as well. Anyone interested can download the videos from our Shutterfly account.
No comments:
Post a Comment