10.21.2010

Paci Fairy and New Loan

The Paci Fairy came to take the paci's away before night time on Tuesday. Jason's parents were over and Abby was in a great mood. When she couldn't find her paci she asked if the Paci Fairy had come and I decided that it was really time to go through with it. She actually sleeps better now without the pacifier. She has slept two nights with no crying or asking for it at all. She was equally as big at school during nap time. She asked about it to the teacher and they reminded her that the Paci Fairy had taken it... and that was all of the reminding that she needed. When she was tired this morning, she even corrected herself. Instead of asking for her night-night (blanket) and paci like she usually does, she said: "Mommy, I want my night-night and... I want my night-night." I'm so proud of her. I think that she is really proud of herself, too.

Yesterday afternoon we closed on our refinancing loan for our house. We now have a 15-year note with an interest rate of 4.25%. The best part was that our closing costs were only $8.88. Yeah for saving money!!

No comments: