Abby is two years old as of June 17th. I can't believe how big she is getting! Yesterday was my Dad's birthday. It was also Jason's Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday to both of you!!
Yesterday Abby used the big girl potty for the first time. I noticed that she hadn't gone before bath time, so I bribed her by letting her know she could have a chocolate (M&M) if she went in the potty. We had spent Friday with a bunch of kids a little older than her that were all in the process of being potty trained. Abby asked me to hold her hand on the big potty (without her potty seat on top) while she went. She went very quickly like she had been doing it her whole life. She received so much attention and she was so proud of her treat, that she went again on the potty right before bed time. I think I'm going to need to buy a few more bags of M&Ms as I'm sure she will be expecting one (okay I gave her two) every time she uses the potty. :) I'm hoping that I can get her potty trained before the end of the summer.
More posts and pictures to come today.
1 comment:
Yea! Go, Abby! I'm sure this will make things easier for you, Kim.
Post a Comment