9.20.2008

Catch Up

I'm playing catch up with this stream of conscious list:

Abby is getting really big. I don't have her stats, but trust me. Here are a few of the new things happening for her:

- She grabs at toys and holds on to them during play time.
- She notices her feet and her hands and is caught holding them or staring at them frequently.
- She is starting to suck on her thumb (much to our dismay).
- She starts school (daycare) on Monday.
- She eats 4 ounces of milk at a time and is eating every 2 hours or so.
- She is adaptable. She can sleep anywhere at night (ex. car seat, bouncy chair, etc).
- She has grown too long for her 0 - 3 month clothes and has started wearing her 3 - 6 months clothes (funny that her wardrobe change works well with the season change).
- She has slept the full night (8 hours) twice now (regrettably not two nights in a row)

Abby and I during Ike

I'm really sick of the hurricane coverage on the news. It basically fills up every time slot on the tv all day. It has been doing this for over a week and I know that I should be interested... but I'm not anymore.


Here are a few of our hurricane aftermath pics:
This is our neighbor's house damage.This fallen gutter caused a small leak in our roof (water damage in the kitchen)Front Yard Pic

I found facebook.com for the first time this week. Adrienne has been trying to get me to join for a while now... but I have been stubborn until now. I love it!! I have had a chance to catch up with high school and college friends that I thought I might not ever see or talk to again. I am addicted!! I can't believe that I haven't really heard about facebook until now... everyone is on it... even my mom!

No comments: