4.18.2010

Yesterday's Drama

Abby, Hannah, and I were playing at the park yesterday. One of the games we play at the park is to pick up some of the leaves off of the ground and throw them in the air. Hannah loves this game and jumps super high into the air to try to catch the leaves. We had a bit of bad luck today because when Abby threw up the leaves, Hannah and her had a collision and Abby got hurt. She got a scratch on her face. I was scared that it could have been worse then it was, so I pretty much swept up Abby and Hannah and ran home. I was happy that the scratch wasn't bleeding at all (it was really red but no new blood was coming out). Once we cleaned her up at home we realized it wasn't as bad as I thought it could have been. Abby cried for a few minutes but afterwards she seemed to forget that she was hurt. Now she only remembers that she is hurt when she sees herself in the mirror.

Here is a picture of my poor baby right after we cleaned her up yesterday:

1 comment:

Scott B. said...

She is a cutie