Today Abby woke up with pink eye. Sorry Vincent! I hope that you don't get it. We have been using the eye drops given to us from the doctor... so hopefully she will be better soon.
Abby is so smart!! Below are a few of the things that we have seen just in the last day or so:
- She has begun to army crawl
- She pulls herself up on all fours and sways back and forth.
- She said the word "Mama" at the doctors office (it was different from the mamamama that she says when she is upset.
- She can use a sippy cup by herself (sometimes)
- She slept Tuesday night from 7:30pm to 8:30am (it was a one time thing)
2 comments:
Abby's getting so big...once they start crawling they quickly start to pull up on everything. Sorry she has pink eye and I hope it clears up soon.
Vincent's doing great - no worries! I hope Abby gets well soon. We had a great time!
Post a Comment