
My grandmother, Gigi, came over on Thursday to eat dinner with us. She looked great and seemed to be in really good spirits. Since her stroke she hasn't been able to talk but she is walking with a walker when she wants to and is pretty easy to understand.
During the trip, I asked David to take pictures of Abby (so I would have a Christmas card picture for this year). David is a photographer in L.A. and although he does not usually take pictures of children, he helped us out.
Photo Shoot Setup Pictures:
Some of David's pictures of Abby (all of my favorites are on our Shutterfly account):

Abby Updates:
- She can roll over from her back to her tummy and back.
- She grabs everything that she can and puts it into her mouth.
- When swinging on a swing (sitting in my lap), she will bend and straighten her legs at the same time that I do. It is so cute.
- She is learning to sit up and sits propped up for long periods of time in her boppy.
- When on her tummy, she is starting to get the urge to crawl. You can tell she wants to move forward a little, but she still doesn't have the coordination to do anything about it.
- She loves to wave her hands in the air (I caught her on video).
1 comment:
David's pics of Abby are great. I can't wait to see the christmas card.
Post a Comment