Abigail is 4 months old! I love this age! We are greeted all the time with smiles and laughs. She is very predictable now (thanks to the day care). When she cries (which isn't very often anymore), we know exactly what she wants so it is easy to get her to stop.
Thursday's doctor visit stats are below:
Height: 26 1/4 inches (97th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs 6 ounces (25th percentile)
Head Circumference: 15 1/2 ounces
Because Abby isn't gaining weight as well as the doctor would like, he has suggested that we start introducing solid food. I had been hoping to hold out until she was 6 months to do this (oh well). Friday morning we started feeding her rice cereal. She really likes chewing on the soft spoon which is the only reason that I think she takes the food at all. :)
1 comment:
Congrats...I agree, once they get to be 4 months its all fun from there. Teething can be a challenge the first day they are coming in, but they get over it. We started solids at 4 months and Hunter loves them, especially vegetables. Enjoy!
Post a Comment