11.03.2013

Halloween and Colder Weather

This year, Halloween was very busy for us.  In the morning, I brought Christian to get his two month shots (yes he is three months now - the first time the doctor could get us in).  We wore matching Superman outfits (I was super girl)... and I thought we looked pretty cute.  I even took a few selfies with him before we left in the morning (right after dropping Abby off at the bus stop).


 
This is him at the doctor right before his shots - so happy.  He wasn't so happy after them.  Poor baby.  He turns completely red when he gets upset before his cry comes out.


After work, we were planning to go to a Halloween Block Party that I was helping to host.  It turns out that the other hosts had decided that we weren't going to have the party anymore - that afternoon.  To be fair it had poured all day and we were sure that it would be rained out.  By 4 though, the weather was beautiful... I told them we had to have the party.  The only problem with that was that it was a lot of work for me.  I started running around from 4 (right after picking up Abby) until after it was over - 9pm.  I was so distracted by the party, trick or treating, watching Abby, feeding Christian, and meeting new neighbors, that I didn't take anymore Halloween pictures.  I told Abby we would need to dress her in her coustume again so that we could take some cute fairy pictures.

After Halloween, it started to get cold outside in the mornings.  Here are some cute pictures of Abby and Christian trying on their cute winter hats.




 
Nanna and Papa came to visit the other day.  I thought this was a cute picture of them with Christian.

 
Abby got her flower girl dress in the mail.  We tried it on to show Crystal - and she loves it!!  This was one of the silly pictures we took.  I'm sure we will have many more pictures in this dress soon.  :)  The wedding is November 18th... I can't wait!!!

No comments: