Jason, Abby, and I went to the zoo last Saturday because we were all sick of being in the house. It had been about a year since we had gone, and what a difference a year makes. Abby was so excited about seeing the animals - especially the lions. She loves to roar at them. While she was sick, we introduced her to The Lion King movie so she was familiar with some of the zoo animals from that. We plan on going back to the zoo a lot while the weather is nice... it is such a fun and easy outing. I've been really bad about remembering to charge my camera lately, so we don't have any pictures from the zoo... just lovely memories.
That Sunday we went to church with Jason's parents and then spent the afternoon at their house with Mel, Randy, Megan, and Chase. Abby has been jumping a lot lately... it is one of her favorite new things to do. Below is a video of her jumping on the trampoline with Megan watching her.
This weekend we went to Angela and Steven's house on Friday to visit Levi and Dylan. Levi is such a sweetheart! When I held him the first time he was a little angel for me and it made me really want another baby. The next time I held him, I could not make him happy and it reminded me of those days when you had to run through a long list of things that could be wrong until you figured out what your baby needed. Now that Abby can tell us what she wants, it is so easy and I had forgotten the anxiety that I felt when I didn't know what she needed. But I still think it would be sweet for Abby to have a little brother or sister sometime soon. My camera was still on the fritz, so I only got one picture of our time there.
On Saturday we went to my parents house to visit... and borrow some babysitting time. Jason and I went to the Flying Saucer to celebrate my high school friend Kristin's 30th birthday. I'm so glad that I have reconnected with her recently because she is so much fun! We got back early and had a ton of fun hanging out with my parents. The next day Gigi came over to visit as well. It was so good to see her! I finally remembered to charge my camera... so I do have some pictures and videos from this trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment