The last month has been wonderful as Abby is now walking. She is all over the place, which means that mommy doesn't have time to put a blog entry together unless she is sleeping. We have her one year old doctor's appointment today and I took the morning off so that I could update this (and she is napping). :)
Here are my favorite pictures, videos, and stories from the last month. All of our pictures from the month are posted on our Shutterfly account. I do plan to put together a looking back post that will talk about some of the most memorable stories and pictures from her first year (hopefully sometime this month).
This first video was taken yesterday. She has pretty much mastered the walking thing by now. An earlier video below will show all the falling that happened in the beginning of her transition to toddlerhood.
Memorial Day weekend, we were invited to spend some time with Stacey, Ron, Raegan, and Stacey's parents at their lake house. We had a wonderful time playing with Raegan's toys and riding on their boat.
We had a few fun nights hanging out with our friends Jimmy, Rochelle, Austin, Bella, and Mia.
A few nights we hung out with our friends Dan and Nae. Abby always had a ton of fun playing with Dan!!
We went to Port Aransas for a long weekend with Steven, Angela, and Dylan. Abby wasn't so sure about the beach at first, but once we put water shoes on her... she was fine. She does not like the feel of sand at all... on her hands or feet. Just like her daddy!
Now that she is walking, I had to put her in a dress! Before she was walking, she could only wear dresses that wouldn't get in the way of her crawling, which was very few. Below is her first dress to school picture... and the video I was telling you about above. This was taken about 2 weeks ago... her walking has improved tremendously!!
We have a mini grand piano in Abby's room which she plays on every day. My favorite part is watching her sit on her stool. She will stand all the way up on it and then move her legs around until she is sitting down. One evening right after her bath, I put her diaper on and was getting her PJs ready when she went to play the piano with no clothes on. I yelled for Jason to get the camera... and we got these cute pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment