3.20.2009

Two Teeth

Abby's second tooth came in about a week ago. Here is a great smiley picture of her two teeth!



Abby is definitely at the age where you have to watch her every second. Her favorite things are the things are light sockets and opening cabinets and drawers. Thank goodness for baby proofing objects! We are finishing our baby proofing this weekend (we have put the locks on the kitchen cabinets but not in the bathrooms yet).

Just in case I should forget for a second to watch her, she will almost immediately remind me. For example, today is Abby's 9 month check up. Before the doctor, I thought it would be fun to take a few videos (see below). As I was reviewing one of them, I hear a loud splash of water and a lot of laughing. Abby had crawled into the kitchen and dumped out the dog's water bowl. I am so lucky that Hannah had eaten all of her food or I would have had to worry about her choking on the food! The lesson I learned: no more preparing for blog posts until Abby is asleep. :)


This video is called "Not Quite Ready for the Walker":


This video is called "Indian":

No comments: