8.20.2008

Doctor's Visit - Two Months

Abby is two months old now. We went to the doctor on Friday and my little angel had to get 5 shots in her legs. It was so sad... it was the first time I had really seen her in pain.

After talking to the doctor, we determined that Abby has a little reflux and so he said we should slightly elevate the mattress in her crib so that she doesn't have any problems at night. To do that I ordered a special wedge for the crib... hopefully it will help. Abby even showed us her reflux at the appointment. The doctor had put her on her tummy to see her neck progress. What he didn't know was that she had just eaten. So, as soon as he left the room, Abby projectile vomited all over her momma. Luckily, Kristin had come with us so that she could watch Abby while I cleaned up. Yuck!!

Abby's two month stats are below:

Height: 23 1/4 inches (75 percentile)
Weight: 10 pounds and 2 ounces (50 percentile)
Head Circumference: 15 inches (50 percentile)

No comments: