Abby is currently in a large growth spurt. She eats all of the time and doesn't sleep for more than an hour span at a time (even at night). I've read that this lasts a few days, so I'll just hang in there until we can start sleeping for 3-4 hours at a time again at night.
We've posted a new album on our Shutterfly account that has a bunch of cute close ups of Abby. To see our Shutterfly pictures, just click on the link to the right. Here are a few of my favorites:
A quick update on Gigi: she has moved into a rehab center and she has been making a lot of progress. She can say some basic sentences and she can feed herself. She still has a long way to go but we are hopeful that she will be able to communicate with us again. Thank you so much for your well wishes and prayers!!
1 comment:
hey kim - yall look great...I am glad you are having so much fun, its amazing how fast they grow! Hunter loves his baby play mat too! Cya soon. Ashley
Post a Comment